Kitchen fitted in Abingdon
As you’re here we’re going to hazard a guess that you’re on the lookout for a new fitted kitchen? We have been supplying and fitting kitchens in Oxfordshire for the past three years, during which time we’ve built up a lot of knowledge and skill when it comes to kitchen design and installation.
Although we are more than happy to provide kitchens on a supply only basis, we also have a team of fantastic and experienced fitters on board should you require a complete service. This in-frame kitchen was fitted in Abingdon using one of our brilliant kitchen fitters. The customer was absolutely delighted with not only the finished product, but also the level of care and service demonstrated throughout the fitting process.
Unlike some other kitchen suppliers, all our units come out of the factory pre-assembled with soft close hinges and runners fitted as standard. This not only provides a superior quality unit, but also saves time and money during the fitting of the kitchen, as there is no flat pack assembly.
We believe that the devil is in the detail, so we also offer the option to colour co-ordinate the internal colour of your units at no extra charge (so grey kitchen / grey units).
We have found every customer to be different, with some wanting to source their own appliances and accessories themselves, and others asking us to supply them. We often have access to appliances at very competitive prices and are always happy to obtain prices for you if you are looking for something in particular.
Similarly with worktops, some customers like to source these themselves and others like us to do it for them. We work with a number of excellent, highly professional worktop suppliers and can provide worksurfaces made from laminate, quartz, mistral, solid wood or granite.
If you are looking for a local kitchen supplier who can help you turn your vision into reality please get in touch today for your FREE home design visit.
With Kitchenroom you can always be assured of:
1. First class personal service from start to finish
2. 18 mm Rigid (assembled) wall and base units with doors already fitted
3. 10 cabinet colour options (so not just white / ivory or oak) to match the colour of the kitchen
4. 2 mm ABS edged cabinets
5. Soft close Blum doors & drawers that come with a lifetime guarantee
6. 25 year guarantee on our units / 10 years on Solid wood kitchens / 7 years on MDF kitchens
7. A typical lead time of 3-4 weeks
8. We can supply only or supply and fit your new kitchen where we will take care of the whole project from start to finish
Kitchenroom Didcot 01235 819977
Kitchenroom Oxford 01865 582166